Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is an action-packed video game that is based on the popular anime series, Dragon Ball Z. Developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the game features an immersive storyline that allows players to create their own custom characters, interact with famous characters from the anime series, and participate in epic battles that have become the hallmark of the franchise. The game has been a huge hit among fans of the Dragon Ball Z series and has garnered a large following since its release in 2016.
Now, with the release of DLC Pack 6, players can enjoy even more content and features, including new playable characters, quests, and stages. In this blog post, we will provide a detailed overview of the DLC Pack 6 and guide you through the steps to download it for free on PC. So, if you are a fan of Dragon Ball Z and want to experience the ultimate gaming experience, keep reading to find out more!
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (SSGSS) versions of Vegeta, Gohan and Gogeta.
Fresh looks for Nappa, Raditz and the Saibamen.
Android 17 and 18 from Future Trunks Saga make an appearance in extra missions.
Powerful rewards await you in the new special parallel quests.
Three New Moves:
All characters can now use three new moves!
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC Pack 6 comes with a host of exciting new content. From the playable characters to the new outfits and moves, there’s plenty to keep veterans and newcomers alike hooked on this amazing game.
The extra missions featuring Android 17 & 18 will be sure to add an extra layer of excitement and challenge for even the most veteran players. The special parallel quests will offer great rewards, and the three new moves for all characters add a whole new level of depth to the game’s already awesome combat system.
- Enjoy new characters, missions, and more.
- Complete story missions against powerful villains from the world of Dragon Ball.
- Explore brand-new areas of Conton City.
- Unlock two powerful fighters: Super Baby Vegeta and Super Baby Gogeta.
- Access alternate costumes for your characters.
- Try out different language packs and voice-acting options.
- Take part in online battles with the Battle Passes.
Pros & Cons:
- Introduces exciting new content to explore
- Adds two powerful characters to the game
- Variety of alternate costumes and accessories
- No major changes or additions to the basic gameplay mechanics.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD FX-4350
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
Storage Space: 17 GB of available space.
How to Download/Install?
- Purchase the DLC Pack 6 from the download link given below this article.
- Download and install it on your device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 installed and updated.
- Launch the game, open up the “Extra Content” menu, and select “DLC Pack 6”.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC Pack 6 brings a wealth of new content to the popular fighting game. With playable Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan characters, extra missions with Android 17 and 18 from Future Trunks Saga, powerful rewards from special parallel quests, three new moves for all characters, and more, this latest installment in the series is sure to keep you coming back for more awesome battles.